1. There are too many great places to eat. The Rieger, Bluestem, Vietnam Cafe, Joe’s Kansas City. How is one to choose?
2. It’s distractingly beautiful. How are we supposed to focus on anything with all the beautiful landmarks, fountains and buildings? Don’t even get us started on the Kauffman Center.
3. The Royals. Nope. Actually, there’s nothing bad to say about the Royals.
4. It’s almost too easy to get around. The Streetcar is going to connect the City Market with Union Station. Plentiful parking spaces. Easy highway access. There’s no excuse not to enjoy all that it has to offer.
5. Why are there so many great coffee companies in Kansas City? Getting work done is not a problem when you have your choice of so many places to get your caffeine on. The Roasterie? Kaldi’s? Mildred’s? Your boss is welcome.
In conclusion: There’s so much to humblebrag about Kansas City that words aren’t enough to convey its awesomeness. Emoji My City has the solution. Emojis. Stickers. GIFs. Won’t you join our online community and show your love for Kansas City?